- ArXiv Cylindric Partitions and some new Rogers-Ramanujan Identities, with Sylvie Corteel and Jehanne Dousse. (submitted)
- ArXiv Logconcavity results for a biparametric and an elliptic extension of the q-binomial coefficients, with Michael Schlosser and Koushik Senapati. (accepted, Int. J. Number Theo.)
- ArXiv Where do the maximum absolute q-series coefficients of occur?, with Alexander Berkovich. (accepted, Exp. Math.)
- ArXiv qFunctions – A Mathematica package for q-series and partition theory applications, with Jakob Ablinger. (submitted)
- ArXiv On a weighted spin of the Lebesgue Identity. (accepted, MACIS 2019)
- ArXiv A Polynomial Identity Implying Schur’s Partition Theorem. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 148 (2020), 3307-3324
- ArXiv On Double Sum Generating Functions in Connection with Some Classical Partition Theorems. (submitted)
- ArXiv Refined q-Trinomial Coefficients and Two Infinite Hierarchies of q-Series Identities, with Alexander Berkovich. (accepted, Paule 60 volume)
- ArXiv Elementary Polynomial Identities Involving q-Trinomial Coefficients, with Alexander Berkovich. Annals of Combinatorics (2019), 23, 549–560.
- ArXiv Polynomial Identities Implying Capparelli’s Partition Theorems, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 201 (2019), 77-107.
- ArXiv Some Elementary Partition Inequalities and Their Implications, with Alexander Berkovich. Ann. Comb. (2019) 23, 263-284.
- ArXiv Weighted Rogers-Ramanujan Partitions and Dyson Crank. Ramanujan J. 46 (2018), no. 2, 579–591.
- ArXiv On Some Polynomials and Series of Bloch-Polya Type, with Alexander Berkovich. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 7, 2827–2838.
- ArXiv New Weighted Partition Theorems with the Emphasis on the Smallest Part of Partitions, with Alexander Berkovich. ALLADI 60 2016: Analytic Number Theory, Modular Forms and q-Hypergeometric Series (2017) pp 69-94 Part of the Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics book series (PROMS, volume 221)
- ArXiv Variation on a theme of Nathan Fine. New weighted partition identities, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 176 (2017), 226–248.
- ArXiv On partitions with fixed number of even-indexed and odd-indexed odd parts, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 167 (2016), 7–30.
- ArXiv A New Companion to Capparelli’s Identities, with Alexander Berkovich. Adv. in Appl. Math. 71 (2015), 125–137.
Soon to be Public
- On two new conjectural sum-product identities modulo 6, (joint with George E. Andrews)
- Counting on 4-decorated diagrams.
Advances in Applied Mathematics, American Mathematical Monthly, Annales Henri Poincaré D (Physics and combinatorics), Annals of Combinatorics, Discrete Mathematics, Integral Transforms and Special Functions, International Journal of Number Theory, Journal of Combinatorial Theory – Series A, Journal of Integer Sequences, Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, Journal of Number Theory, , Journal of Symbolic Computation, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Ramanujan Journal, Research in Number Theory, Turkish Journal of Mathematics.