- ArXiv Where do the maximum absolute q-series coefficients of occur?, with Alexander Berkovich.
- ArXiv qFunctions – A Mathematica package for q-series and partition theory applications, with Jakob Ablinger.
- On a weighted spin of the Lebesgue Identity. (accepted, MACIS 2019)
- ArXiv A Polynomial Identity Implying Schur’s Partition Theorem. (submitted)
- ArXiv On Double Sum Generating Functions in Connection with Some Classical Partition Theorems. (submitted)
- ArXiv Refined q-Trinomial Coefficients and Two Infinite Hierarchies of q-Series Identities, with Alexander Berkovich. (accepted, Paule 60 volume)
- ArXiv Elementary Polynomial Identities Involving q-Trinomial Coefficients, with Alexander Berkovich. Annals of Combinatorics, (), 1-12, DOI:10.1007/s00026-019-00445-8
- ArXiv Polynomial Identities Implying Capparelli’s Partition Theorems, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 201 (2019), 77-107.
- ArXiv Some Elementary Partition Inequalities and Their Implications, with Alexander Berkovich. Ann. Comb. (2019) 23, 263-284.
- ArXiv Weighted Rogers-Ramanujan Partitions and Dyson Crank. Ramanujan J. 46 (2018), no. 2, 579–591.
- ArXiv On Some Polynomials and Series of Bloch-Polya Type, with Alexander Berkovich. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 146 (2018), no. 7, 2827–2838.
- ArXiv New Weighted Partition Theorems with the Emphasis on the Smallest Part of Partitions, with Alexander Berkovich. ALLADI 60 2016: Analytic Number Theory, Modular Forms and q-Hypergeometric Series (2017) pp 69-94 Part of the Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics book series (PROMS, volume 221)
- ArXiv Variation on a theme of Nathan Fine. New weighted partition identities, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 176 (2017), 226–248.
- ArXiv On partitions with fixed number of even-indexed and odd-indexed odd parts, with Alexander Berkovich. J. Number Theory 167 (2016), 7–30.
- ArXiv A New Companion to Capparelli’s Identities, with Alexander Berkovich. Adv. in Appl. Math. 71 (2015), 125–137.
Soon to be Public
- Log-concavity properties of a,b;q- analogues of binomial coefficients, with Michael Schlosser and Koushik Senapati.
- Counting on 4-decorated diagrams.
- Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society
- Advances in Applied Mathematics
- Annals of Combinatorics
- International Journal of Number Theory
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory – Series A
- Journal of Integer Sequences
- Journal of Number Theory
- Ramanujan Journal
- Research in Number Theory
- Turkish Journal of Mathematics.
Reviewer for American Mathematical Society MathSciNet.
Judge at MAA Committee on Undergraduate Students 2019.