Here is some information about my educational background and work experience.
- 2010 – … University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
College of Liberal arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, Ph. D.
Advisor: Dr. Alexander Berkovich
- 2010 – 2012 University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
College of Liberal arts and Sciences, Department of Mathematics, M. S.
- 2008 – 2010 TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Ankara, Turkey
Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences, Department of Mathematics, M. S.
Thesis; Computational aspects of Modular forms.
Supervisor: Dr. Cetin Urtis
- 2008 Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
Summerschool in Mathematical Sciences REU,
Topics in Algebra, Analysis and Number Theory Certificate, ECTS: 3
- 2004 – 2008 Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, B. Sc.
Senior Projects: Classification Problem of Indefinite Integral Lattices (2008)
Mentor: Dr. Ali Sinan Sertoz
Mobius Function on Posets & Its Relation with Stirling Numbers (2007)
Mentor: Dr. Laurence Barker
- Aug 2010 – … Teaching Assistant, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Sept 2008 – 2010 Teaching Assistant, TOBB ETU, Ankara, Turkey
- July – August 2007 Musician representing Turkey, Brouhaha International Street Festival, Liverpool, England
Department Service and Volunteer Work
- Spring 2014 – Spring 2016 Graduate Council Representative of Graduate Mathematics Association of University of Florida
- Fall 2015 Graduate Representative in the Departmental Committee meetings.
- Fall 2014 Secretary of Graduate Mathematics Association of University of Florida
- Spring 2008 Bilkent Uni. Annual council rep. of Mathematics Dept.
All above service positions are nomination/election based.
- Fall 2012 – Fall 2016 Graduate Student Mentor